December 25, 2009

My Achievement

Yesterday our PMR result is announced lol.

Sigh. Only 6A... So sad =(

But it's really thank god that my English, Maths and Science get A.
And in 3 months of hardwork, my History and Geography from D improved to A. Hahaha so proud.
Maybe the folio also helped.

C for BM. Wth!!! It seems like mostly of my friends got B or C for their BM. We want to appeal. It cost RM30 man.
B for Chinese. Satisfied. Low standard essay also can get B. Really suprising.

* * * * * * *

Today bought 1 skirt and 1 pants from Padini Authentics. Again. I love PDI lots~ ^^

* * * * * * *

Well, I've decided. I wanna shift to a better school and have a better surrounding.
Staying at that school doesn't seem to have a good school life though.
So what for taking the risk? Lolx.
Here I come STAR school. I shall wait until school reopen, and get used to everything new. =D

Btw shift to there can find lots of my friends!!! Wooooo yeah!

Bye bye Andalas. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment