December 8, 2009

A Semi-nerdy

After coming back from classes, Mai was surfing on Facebook and chatting on messenger.



Mai : Rage ah. =.=
Rage: Yesh?
Mai : Help me see if I'm really a nerddddd...

She acted like a nerd these few days. "Being a nerdy is really abnormal for me...", she thought in her mind. She'd seen a nerd was reading and not watching her way. Eventually, the nerd get knocked down.

Rage: What's wrong?
Mai : My friend started to tease me!

Ahh, being a nerdy gets teased, too.

Rage: But how can I help you? Hahahahahahaha~

Before that she get teased on not catching the point of a joke. Because she only understands "nerd language".

Mai : C'mon... It's not that funny. I'm serious.
Rage: Alright. No offence.
Mai : Umm, thru' chatting.
Rage: Okay. It's not that bad right? Being a nerd... I mean... You can study at all time! Good for you!!! =D
Mai : Yeah, I feel it's so enjoying to study! I never get so into studies before!

Mai was so tension and never even realized her friend was teasing her.

Mai : Heyy!!! You're not helping. =(
Rage: Lol... I'm sorry.
Mai : I'm just a semi-nerdy. Lol.

She still can joke!

Rage: Ehem. XD
Mai : Well, where am I just now?
Rage: Thru' chatting.
Mai : Kay. Observation. And come up with a conclusion.

Rage was busying with his Poker game. Mai started to think more.

Mai : So what's your inference? Haha XD
Rage: There =="
Mai : Where??? O.o
Rage: Nerd.
Mai : =.=

(Rage "copy and paste" the prove.)
Rage:
Mai : Kay. Observation. And come up with a conclusion.
Mai : So what's your inference? Haha XD



THIS IS BASED ON TRUE STORY.

0 comments:

Post a Comment