January 1, 2010

The End of 2009, Bye Bye !!

31st December 2009.

The last day of 2009!! Feel so excited man... In the afternoon, D Gor Ying suggested to have lunch together before our tuition. As a celebration of new year, too. While my mom and brother went for shopping, I was waiting for Ying to come. Argh~ She told me she gotta buy this buy that. I don't know why she's so desperate to buy a reference book for Form4. o.o" I stopped her from buying hahaha. Then went almost shops in AEON to find a pair of shoes for her friend. Umm, actually is a pair of flip flop. I wonder how she get RM100 from her parents. $.$

I had my lunch first time at BBQ Plaza lar. Such a "sua gu" of me. I first time see someone eating so fast and greedy and the one is sitting in front of me. Yummy ^^

Later on went for shooting ball. XD My first time also. Aiming not so good. Hmm... I will go again >.<

When we walked out of the shopping mall it started to rain!!! Oh gosh... We're so so dead! Ying was walking so slow behind me. C'mon we're going to be late!!! The "aftermath", we're soaked in water @.@"

At night everyone knows it's time for a new year countdown!!! =D I countdown at MSN larr. So kesian >.<

Weeeeeeee so it's 2010 now!! HAPPY NEW YEAR HAPPY NEW YEAR~

New aim, new hope... Set your target and go for it!!! Chiong ahh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Oh, and to those business man and woman, HUAT AHH~~~~~~~!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment