January 8, 2010

Mood Goes Down and Down. . . .

Total 3 jawatan this year.
Bendahari in class, AJK for rumah sukan Waja and Bendahari too in Chinese Society.

Hope that I will do my best. =)

Which leads me to have no break!!!
Next week, every day will I have a task to do... Oh gosh. I spent like half an hour to arrange my time!!! Pity me please. T.T
Gonna skip the Latihan Merentas Desa. So sad =(



Before that I'm so stress. So stressful that I burst into tears early in the morning. I just can't bear anymore when I see or hear my friends talking to me!!!

Tears do wash 1/4 of the bad things away. Hehehe. The rest of it, it depends on yourself.

* * * * * * *

The schooling this week was really totally very extremely freaking damn bored!!!
1. The teacher was absent/busy and did not "appear".
2. The teacher came in and tell a bed time story~~~

Really boring!!! Rather I spend my time having tuition than studying in school.

I don't understand why THE TEACHER DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO TEACH BUT STILL CAN BE A TEACHER.
Think about it. It's so unfair. The teacher get paid but did not do her job well. Not a good employee though.

* * * * * * *

Started reading the "New Moon" story book which I borrowed from Mei Yi.

It seems like the book is her life. Which means I decide her life now. XD jk larrr...


P.S. I really wanna know what's inside my mom's head. I need the reason mami~~ Tell me WHY!!!






That's all I can do,
"HAPPY GO LUCKY" =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment