January 16, 2010

1 Week has 7 Days

Terpaksa update!!! Okie lar since you so miss my blog post XDDDD

1 week has 7 days.

So this week... I only have 4 words to describe my whole schedule!!! Hectic and fully packed. T.T
Meetings after school, tuition after meeting... Takda masa utk ku rest pun. Tired 99.

Thank god everything had finally over and I won't feel the stress anymore~~ ^^

* * * * * * *

Well... To talk about the school life, I'm kinda enjoying it. I get more sporting during the lesson.
Attitude changing I guess?

I was absent to school on Thursday. Headache and no mood at all. =(
I took MC and I have to take medicine.

The interesting part in the school is during PJK!! Hahaha we're like having yoga class!! Love it =D
Entire body stretching.
Now, entire body aching. XD

I like my Physics teacher Pn. Tan but I don't like my classmates keep on asking me how to solve this and that.
If they want to be in science class, they must have the ability to do it themselves! Argh... Banyak kacau la. They like using me only. But what to do.... =="
But Viv, I'll help her. At least she tried. XD Role model.

Yesterday Chinese Society had their first activity in 2010. =) Saw a lot of fresh faces. Very cute!!!
Overall, I think we should brush up our leadership.
Seriously, the senior didn't lead us so well. Consequently, we, junior are so so blur.
Never mind. I'm sure we can make it better. Let's bring the spirit up again!!!

To all CS AJK, JIA YOU!!^^ I hope we're the most active society in the school!!! Let's break the record again!

Hahaha am I SS-ing? Don't care. X.X

Kacha. >.^




Next week will be a better week, with destiny and success. =)

P.S. Hope I won't tumbang again.

0 comments:

Post a Comment