January 4, 2010

The School and I . . . . . . XDDD

What what who like first day??? Today sucks~~~ But get to crappp with V.T.V. hahaha~~~
We're playing with the mouth, lips and gum. LMAO~~

Today really sucks man. Teacher just keep on giving speech, saying the same thing. I guess every school Form 4 suffer from this!!!

"If you don't keep quiet how am I going to talk? If you still insist to tok come in front I give you a chance and TOK! Come in front and TOK! TOK!!" or "I'll be the student sitting on your seat and you'll be the teacher." XDD

The teachers are so not entertaining gosh. Say something more inspiring la~~ Zzzzzzz

I guess the Form 3's will have to get used to wake up early every morning. They're like our past. Doing the exactly same thing like us. Blur, yawning, excited or suffering to memorize the teachers' name. OHH....and also their classes' name. Aloe Vera we have, Zuhar, Uranus, Galaxies!!!! Akasia!!! Neptun Pluto and bla bla bla.

So now it's the story of the main character. XD

I'm distributed to the pure science class. I'm gonna get myself ready! Pheeeewit! But only 5 chinese. I mean 4! One just transferred to another school.

EEEEEEEEEEEE MAIN POINT. MY CLASS IS CLASSIFIED AS "KELAS TERAPUNG" OMFG???

Tomorrow will be electing our class monitor, monitor assistant and also the treasurer. Please please please no irresponsible indians again okay!!!

Let me be the treasurer please~~~ $.$ hahahahaha I'm good in that okay.

*when you see someone you know, you must give a warm smile~~* I mean a warm warm but not so warm. ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment