June 11, 2010

Tomorrow Saturday =D

Oooohhh~~~ I'm in love with Jacob's biscuit.

Consequently,

I.....think I am getting sore throat.

Aww man! =(

* * * * * * *

Since tomorrow is my sista's off-day, she planned this.......

Morning will be waking up at 9am. Then follow sista to Digi Centre. I have no idea which wind blows her there. After that have breakfast at the shops, perhaps? If not, I'll prepare the breakfast at home. ^^

Then, from 10.30am to 2pm will be having Chemistry class. Oh gosh I hope there is enough break time. If I sit for too long, and whenever I move my shoulder, I will hear a "crack" sound. Maybe lack of movement? Nono, I mean lack of exercise...hehe.

Once tuition is over sista will pick me up and here we go to AEON...(again)
Said her wanna buy some ingredients and then cook dinner for us! =O Holy cow I hope she doesn't mess up the kitchen like she does always...x.x"

0 comments:

Post a Comment