June 5, 2010

Sumore what, it's Exam!

Huaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~
What a relieve. Exam is over. Finally. T.T

Let's flashback 2 weeks before...

1st paper is BM. I can say I am confident in my Paper 1. Since I'm having a teacher who teaches so well in tuition, I shouldn't have a problem in my BM karangan.. Grrr.. But Paper 2 is a bit shaky. Lol.

2nd is Engelish paper. Get A or B or else get a pinch ^^

3rd paper is Biology!!! Haha!! Hmm...I can't remember whether I studied or not.. I guess yeah, but just touch touch the surface lah..x.x Get what I mean? *touch* SWT!
Since it's Bio on the third day, I have Accountings as well. It was after school. But then, teacher told to take the exam tomorrow. So why not? Haha =D *TOO BAD THE NEXT DAY ENDED UP TAKING THE EXAM PAPER HOME FOR EXERCISE ONLY.*

Next is Chinese paper before recess and Moral after that. Err, I just wrote some crap for my essay and I can get 482 words. Not bad what... Moral is kinda....easy/hard???o.o

On Friday is Wesak Day = An extra day to study/relax? The same goes to Saturday and Sunday. Guess what, I fEll sick on Sunday. Sneezing and mucus coming out from my nose like running water. But I didn't want to rest.. =( Had conflicts with dear about that..sad...

So Physics Paper 1 and 2. =) Awww, I am confident. But scored 34/50 for Paper 1 and yet my score is the second highest already. Glad that Physics didn't stress me up~ Used tonnes of tissues during the exam. So I purposely brought a box just to throw it in. And a sweater!=D TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE AND VEGETABLE sick.

Chemistry! I can say it was easy. As it is my favourite subject. Hope I get A bah! =O After school, sat for Chinese Paper 2. Hard =<

Hahahaha and History. I did not study larr... Yea cheated. =x PJK is quite easy. Some just hantam ABCD DCBA...

Thursday which is 2 days ago. It was Add Maths and Sivik. Heh, not confident on my Add Maths though. *speechless*

Lastly yesterday is our Merdeka Day! But before that we had Maths 1 and 2.. Argh... I should have took some draft paper for me to scribble on..=.= I'll do it next time.

That's all for this post. Ughhh...exam stress us up~

0 comments:

Post a Comment