June 21, 2010

Spending The Last Two Days of Holiday .

Saturday got no tuition heheh.

In the morning went to Empire in Imperial, a chinese restaurant for lunch. Nono, it is Imperial restaurant in Empire Shopping Centre. Brought grandma along with us. Ate dim sum there..and ordered a few dishes of food. Not so fun though. The space is so limited. I hardly stretch out my hand to reach the food. Aaaaa eeeeeee~~~amm~

When we're heading home waiting for dad to drive the car here, I was standing beside grandma, holding her in my hand. She told me, "You guys can't go for shopping because I can't really walk now." Of course I said it's okay and gave her a warm smile. Hmm...if want shopping we can do it next time mah. Now what important is to care for you, grandma. It's worth it to bring you out although there's no shopping. =) So after our lunch we went straight back home.

I spent my time slacking on the couch in front of the TV once I'm home. Then online. After surfing the net for a few hours I finally found my mood to work on my public speaking. Oh dear, I barely did something so I still have not done it yet. Hahahahaha....

Umm I remember that night I spent my night sleeping on the couch! My sister is so annoying and she is producing sound polution while I'm having my sweet dreams!!!!!!!! Nooooo I can't stand it! =.="

On Sunday night, mom suddenly said she needs a big big A4 size envelope to post my sister's resume to a premise. Finding a better job for my sister I guess? My erjie. She's not gonna work day and night again then disturb me every night when she came back at the time I'm sleeping already. So I went to Jusco to buy envelopes because it is my mom's order and what's the reason that make me so good girl is I want to meet D over there =P


P.S. I Love You. Aww I love that movie~ Made me cried so many many times. =D

6 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
李哲維 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment