June 12, 2010

Booooooooooooo Dalam Air :P

too bad my sis didn't get her off-day today. :( Feel sad for her. She hadn't get her off-day since long time ago because there's lack of staff. The reason she didn't get her off-day is because one of her colleague resigned suddenly and refuse to return back. Lol so what...my sis has to be responsible on it? Arghh....

Anyway canceled plan.. I didn't wake up to make breakfast too. Slept quite late last night so I can't get myself up from lying on the bed. It just feels so comfortable oh my god...=x Agree? =P

*forward forward*

Guess what! Mom and Dad going to Empire @ Port Klang(I think) and Mom told me to walk to AEON just after my tuition!!! =D Cause' nobody is fetching me home. Yeahhhh....it's a great great great brainy idea Mom!!! ILOVEYOU haha..

So D and I walked to AEON and had lunch with his Mom. Hmm...when we're walking there, suddenly downpour. Yea rite...-.-" So we waited for his Mom to pick us up at Cavenzi. I sneezed again heh =(

Once we reached there D's Mom went to buy movie ticket for Karate Kid on tomorrow. Ggrrr... She ajak me to join but too bad I can't join 'em. =( I saw just now Karate Kid is all FULL HOUSE for today except the two last showing...cool.

Then had lunch/tea time. Kim Gary again? NO! So Old Town is our choice. Nasi lemak again? *hehe*

love Coffeeeeeeeeeeee =D

I'm still feeling very fooooooooooool now. I mean full. =x I'm fool. No I'm not fool! I'm full. =)

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment