April 20, 2010

In School Today .

*update update*

Heeee :)
So basically it's fun today!

I woke up andddd first thing that *POPPED* in my mind is the presentation. ~.~
Novel Papa.(FYI it's the new one)
I was repeating the storyline on and on inside my head since last night.
As a result, I presented well in front of the class. Weeee~
I was given 35/40. Above average I guess? ^^
Thanks for the notes also D. =) helped me a lot yo.

After school went to have lunch. <3<3
Then went back to school for Chinese lesson. Grr...
And during the lesson teacher suddenly called up our names for the oral test he mentioned 3 weeks ago.
Okay that's a long time ago d... I hope I presented well too. x.x"

Tomorrow everyone has to hantar Add. Maths book.
I haven't even buy my second book! =O holy mama!!
My first book is still stuck at chapter 3 I guess? Idc.
If we do not submit, penalty marks will be deducted.
Hmm... Wait la wait...I kena saman dulu. =/

Got to go shower before it's 6pm!! =x

0 comments:

Post a Comment