April 30, 2010

Eleventh Hour Elevent Hour XDD

Hmm OKOK. Where I stopped? Oh ya, Add Maths book. =)
No, I did not kena saman. I just pass up my incomplete tasks like that!=O
*forget bout it*

* * * * * *

Well well...we Form 4 just finished our UB 2. Hmm...
Honestly, I did my papers with....low confidence. Lol.
As the result of...eleventh hour. Omg, I'm always like that la.
But wait!! Except for Physics and BM larrrr... BI, too. =x

I have nothing to say about Biology. It was the first time in my life that I left my exam paper empty.
And I cheated in my History paper too. Haha who did not? Tell me laa~~

I love Physics and Chemistry~~~ I hate Bio! T.T
but Bio is the favourite of HIS. Ahhh~~~

OOOOOHHHH Add Maths...I had 3 questions without answers and wrong solutions. Are the logarithm. Argh! I have not learn yet. I mean...in the school we did. But...I just can't understand what the hell is she talking about. *hehe*
I believe that happens to 90 percent of my class.
Maybe no more A for Add Maths?! For the first time in my life, too.

Can't wait for Physics ahhhh OMG~~ hahahahahaha
I want AAAAAAA~~ XDDD

0 comments:

Post a Comment