April 11, 2010

Enjoy Banyak Banyak again!

I gotta make this fast..x.x

Okay so morning I woke up at 9.30a.m. Texted him and he's still sleeping. Ugh...
So I showered and get ready to go to Kuala Lumpur.
Fetched my grandma along with us and stepped into a five star hotel for our lunch. Aunt's treat again. =)

At l i y e n chinese restaurant. We had dim sum. I love the food there especially the "lo bak gou". Haiyo~ <3<3
Ordered tons of food and lastly we still had our dessertssss. That's fun! =D

Then came back home, I washed my shoes and the plastic tables. Yea, my uncle borrowed the tables and "dirty" it then returned back to us. *speechless*

Then about 6.30p.m. went for exercise. Kinda excited before that.
I did: jump rope, jogging, sit ups, pumping, cycling. Weeeee =)

Later, it's dinner time. And I ate a lot again.
Yep I love eating. Hehe.

Wokay. Gotta run!!! Going to Sunway to fetch my sister from her work. Grr...

P.S. Yesterday went to Danussha's birthday party. Happy Belated Birthday to her.
*can't believe we forgot about her present*


0 comments:

Post a Comment