April 4, 2010

He On The Light, Carry Me On.

Sometimes it's hard to keep things perfect.
Do I really care about him?
There's no care of me to him?

Do I deserve to have him?
Can I survive if I let him go...?
Can you imagine the days of mine without the special someone to colour
my life?

I can't spell it out.
One thing that keep me here, is him.
The thing that makes my life over here more meaningful, is him.
The reason I'd done a lot of things that I never before, is him.
He's part of my life.


He sacrifices so much for me, he cares so much about me;
and he never forget me even for a second.
Why why why can't I do the same thing?
Am I being selfish?

It's so stupid of me, letting him get disappointed again and again.
I just can't do the right thing!
Why can't I just learn to appreciate?
Must I wait until I lose him, then start to realize....
This is so so wrong........

I questioned myself,








"Should it be me?"

0 comments:

Post a Comment