November 1, 2009

^^V

I am now, still, not finish planning my tuition timetable.
No matter how I plan, the place and the time is always not match.

Geramnya!!!

This cannot, that cannot, you tell me how lar..=.=|||

* * *

Today I ate a lot. Lucky that I did not thrown.
Had lunch with grandma and relatives.
Purpose is to celebrate grandma's lunar calendar birthday.
Uncle's treat. And I can't believe how much it cost! =x

We had our own dining room.
Inside there still has rest room!
Imagine how high class it is. How many star.
Some more got oven, water boiler.
Karaoke with plasma TV! And Astro!
Some more the table so big!
The design so damn impressive!
So nice service!

It's the best fine chinese dining I've ever been to.

I have to act like I'm a very "si bun" lady over there. xP Haha.

* * *

My neighbour, Noveen has a new puppy!!!
I'm sure his dog, which he adopted for like ten years already, feel very jealous of the CUTE puppy!!!

So adorable... Only 1 month.
Just like last time how my dog used to be.
So tiny and you can pat its head with your finger! >.<"

My dog even feel so mad to see me patting the CUTE puppy.

Oww......it's just too cute!

0 comments:

Post a Comment