November 17, 2009

Pre-2010

I'm considering to do something underground now.......

Ngek Ngek Ngek...

* * * * * *

My tuition classes, so far so good.
Last week Add Maths class, Mr. Low #$%&@#%@$!&%#$#@! for the whole 1 hour ++.
Stupid class I get again. Behind the boys and girls are just soooo so so so noisy!
I can't stand them lah! Study lah! Or not, fuck off!!!
So angry... I even heard the girl behind me complaining don't know how to solve the sum.
Yet she haven't even try to solve it! Kns.
Hate this kind of people.
Give up before trying.

"Visualization visualization...Hello~class~"
Don't let Mr. Low keep repeating lah class!

Oh and my BM subject...T.T
OH MY GOD!!!
I will get kicked out if there's not enough place on this Friday!!!!
What the hell man!!!
Grace Tay!!! Why you so famous?!!
I get kicked out, it's quite unfair too. =.="
I'm the 20th to register.
I missed the first lesson, so? But I'm the 20th early bird to register.
I already book 1 place! In Chi Liung!I already book lah. I booked!
HQ EA students don't come CL lah!
Ish ish ish.............
Delta should come up with a better system I guess.
If you don't want to lose a good student like me in BM class. XD

140 slots. Full house. About 10 addition chairs, it's still not enough slot! OMG...

Accounts~
So far so good. Easy.

Physics.
Ahh!! Everytime I go also see MeiYi and Foo. Hahaha...
"Hai!.....Bye bye!"
Calculations @.@
Use your brain to think think think! Woooot.
Mr. Moay rocks~

Chemistry!
Interesting man.
Polymer... Sodium laureth sulphate... And a lot!!
>.<"
Myself contains carbon too! I'm a compound! I'm a human!
Lalalalalalalalalalalalala~~~

0 comments:

Post a Comment