November 29, 2009

Fruit and Phone lol

So long never eat fruits already...o.o

*

Hmm.... Currently "test using" a second-hand Motorola KRZR K1 inherited from my sister.(and then to the next generation?) Not really nice to use although it's a quite an expensive one. For me lar. The good one is the multimedia function. =x


Performance is okay but the function really kill me off! So confusing... Searching for the Ring Tone for like half an hour? Plus the buttons are so so so flat-------------------- How am I going to press? It used up all my fingers' energy to press on it >.< So troublesome. So fragile that you can't even have it slip out of your hand and yet it is very "skinny". Person like me who have a HUGE hand, how am I gonna hold it? Geezz.... Gave up using it after one day. No offence to the creator >.<

Umm... This is the phone I'm test using on it. =)


I still love my long lasting Nokia. Simple and easy to use. It's already 4+ years old. Old but still look young. Long life ~.~

0 comments:

Post a Comment