August 6, 2010

Errrrr?

YES!!! YESS!!!! This week. I love this week~~~ For some reason haha :P

On Tuesday my mom brought me to a spec shop in Giant. Reason is to get a new specs for miiiiiii. So, at first mom was choosing all the ugly specs. *yaiks mommy!* And then I spotted one red full frame specs. Wahahaha that's it!!! Will get it on next Friday I guess..... Waiting waiting :D

Btw I get to know that contact lenses are not available for a period of time all over Malaysia. Why so??? Government? Eeeeek! That is why I am getting a new spectacles. Hmm hmm...

* * * * * * *

Today was a HOT HOT HOT sunny day! Teacher T.T we didn't know we were supposed to change into PJ shirts...T.T why why why let us sunbathing while they played and us doing nothing sitting over there. But thank god Jiveethaa and Bawani just came unexpectedly and be my umbrella. :D

When the time was ticking to 0945 hours, I can feel the heat burning on my skin. Ouch! Seriously ouch...x.x Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.................




Yay weeeeeeeee 3 weeks more to go~~~~~~~ Cameron Highlands! c(=


1 comments:

Unknown said...

wei... you go cameron with who? mom and dad?

Post a Comment