August 17, 2010

Generally IDK What Title I Should Put o.o

So 2010 is coming to an end!(quite soon...) It is August now and Malaysia's Independence Day is approaching. 1 Malaysia spirit...but I didn't see much of that during the performance of Merdeka celebration in my school, to say the truth. And yesterday there's a news on a very very racism school principal who name the non-Muslims students as "penumpang". During the assembly! Damn pro.

Btw baby dumping cases are also increasing...pity those babies. Being dumped into the river; flushed into the toilet; left in dustbins. :(

Eeek! Accounting project! To submit it before September ends. For me, actually this project is kinda encouraging me. Better than the sejarah and geography and various kind of folio I did before. It's something like, you are the tauke and you have to make your business plan..what is your stock..how many you sell or buy and what is the good's price then at the end you do all the accounts this and that. Accounting! :D But have to do a lot of exercises for the year-end-exam.. Sad.

Cameron next Friday! Wahaha~lalala~ =D

0 comments:

Post a Comment