July 31, 2010

Dental Appointment

I consult a dentist just a few days ago and that was the second time in my life.

I was with my sis btw~ She made appointment for both of us.

Alright, I spotted the surgery room and I shivered...........



NO!!! I'm not going for a surgery omg -.-"

I was just going to check my teeth. =D

Dentist said, "Open your mouth." So me, *aaaaaaaaaaaaaaa*~~

So the uncle dentist said it's because of my growing teeth that my teeth are paining at both side. Aww man...

And also my bottom left and above right teeth were not grown perfectly..T.T senget a bit. I can see.

I think is my wisdom tooth which is growing now. Only one white dot can be seen and surrounded by my gum. Lol. So cute. Yea my tooth is cute xD *bear with this haha*

That's all about my teeth. No next appointment which means my teeth are fine~ =)



*eeeeeeeeeee* not poking your eyes right?

0 comments:

Post a Comment