July 18, 2010

Semangat Bio?

So bored and so nothing to do...until I open up my Biology book. I do not know why I chose this subject!~.~" Probably because I'm interested in this chapter- Cell Division.

At first I know what is interphase which accounts for approximately 90% of the cell cycle, and the M phase as well. Then continue reading about mitosis that is further divided into four phases: prophase, metaphase, anaphase and telophase. :) And the last thing is cytokinesis, division of the cytoplasm. Wahahaha I just like the cleavage furrow. Hehe.

After getting confused with the meiosis and mitosis thingy, I ended up here. So I surf on Wikipedia. The page is so long that fulled with millions of alphabets and what comes up to my mind is, "Later lah." :P

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Neh! Got chocolate in the fridge! Aiya, don't know the ice-cream you got eat boh. Gelato. Did I inform you?

Post a Comment