June 3, 2011

Long Time Never Update Already

This is what you will say when your blog is dead then you thought a new post- long time never update already. =P

Well, holiday started a week ago and I had a good start of it with attending Taylor's OiC Camp @ Taylor's Lakeside Campus as well as Taylor's Subang Jaya. Of course Lakeside Campus is awesome! Awesome in the facilities, the fun games, the scenery, the foods! Everything's cool =D

I get to know a big gang of friends, around 20+ or more and met up with my long lost friends that I haven't seen in a while. You know it's a good place to go, where you meet many different kinds of pupil but speaking lingua franca very very fluently without any doubts or hesitations..it really drives you up to upgrade yourself. I said so because my English isn't good enough compared to other people especially those who are English educated. =/

So a solution for that poor spontaneous English speaking, I've decided to read more newspaper like what I did last year. I stopped reading them because I stopped ordering The Star at school. Now I pleased my dad to buy them as often as possible and I will read almost every page of the newspaper!

Reading is not enough so listening and observing are vital too.....watch CNN every day!! I skipped the news about the share markets and the politics because I have no idea what the reporters are talking about?

So at the end of the day I had improved my English by leaps and bounds! =)
Instead of saying I will, I say I had!

0 comments:

Post a Comment