June 20, 2011

I CAN'T MISS ANYTHING ANYMORE!!!

Because of studying, I missed the event at HIN HUA HIGH SCHOOL, I missed the steamboat dinner, I missed the cinema moviesssss, I missed everything!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! WTH WTH WTH!!


Next up is Prom and Convent's Canteen Day...but if I were to choose, of course I will go to canteen day~ XD

So it's on 10th of July and I definitely do not want to miss it! Grrrr.............

Study until crazy, I'm really stupid. Lol.

Seriously need some exercise and some sweating. You know what? Exercise can actually help to connect all our brain nerves weyh!!! Those who cannot remember, or no matter how you study also cannot masuk into our "otak", please do have some physical activities~ =)

Anyway, I just found out that there's something such as "acne patch"... The sight of that menacing yellow fluid oozing out of my skin, it is really annoying(and irresistable to pinch it)! If I were to touch it, or give it a squeeeeeeeze it will eventually dampened by scars that are almost impossible to get rid off...tiny little holes..T.T

So what does an acne patch can do? It will remove the impurities inside your pimpo(pimples) WITHOUT LEAVING A SCAR!!!!!!!!! Isn't that amazing?! Girls, you will love the results! I acknowledge this from the TV show "Ladies First", a Taiwan show.

With the acne patches, all you have to do is just paste it on your pimpo. Some acne patches are invisible(there are varieties anyway) so, you can apply it without being noticed and apply your make up as if the patch doesn't even exist..^^

The question is, where to buy it?! sigh~T.T
I want it so bad....desperately...craving for it...want to see how magical is the acne patch..=(

0 comments:

Post a Comment