September 14, 2010

Reminisce

Never Knew I Needed - Ne Yo Princess and Frog cartoon song hehe
You Belong With Me - Taylor Swift
Man Who Can't Be Moved - The Script I remember the chorus
California Girls - Katy Perry
You and Me - Bunkface I remember this too
Part of The List - Ne Yo this one too
I'm Lost Without You - Blink 182 and this
How Do You Sleep - Jesse Mccaartney
Thinking of You - Katy Perry sad song grr
Your Love Is My Drug - Kesha
One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber
sweet MTV
Don't Go Away - By2 romantic song
I Miss You - Blink 182 miss you lo
1234 - Plain White T's love song
Crazier - Taylor Swift meaningful
Thunder - Boys Like Girls you'll always be my thunder
Vanilla Twilight - Owl City dream in the lyrics =D
Hate That I Love You - Rihanna ft. Ne Yo
Lucky - Colbie Cailat & Jason Mraz
do you hear me?



I guess that is all...hmm..=)

0 comments:

Post a Comment