September 4, 2010

My Post Is As Below ^^

I'm eating sushi... Very very not nice to makan lah. Coz I bought 'em two days ago? Hehe =)

Hmm...today scold people a lot. Err...not as in scold but...very unsatisfied repliessss~
Especially to my Mom..and Dad!
Well, I can't take it!!!

And oh, my brother is currently working at Lavender the bread shop in JJ. Drop by there and support him if you can haha~
My aunt said he was very busy serving customers today. Holiday mah... Hope he can sell many many and impress the manager. Grr...stupid manager will not allow him an off-day. What?!! =.=
By the way, he is the MCK Promoter. In other words, promoter of mooncake! You can see him in front of the shop! Ask from him to taste the sample hehe =)

Well, holiday starts today. And lots of "Raya homework" to be completed!

JY to those who are doing revision for PMR as well as SPM during this holiday =)

0 comments:

Post a Comment