March 15, 2010

One Less Lonely Girl - Justin Bieber

Every time I have my Physics tuition class, I'll feel freaking cold like ice..>.<"
Cause' he will always choose the ~cold~ seat...

Every time when I'm going out from the class, I'll poke Mei Yi as often as I can! :D
I don't know I just feel like bullying her laaaa... Sorry ah hahahahahaha~

Every time my dad would fetch me back home. But today it's my brother!
At beginner stage, he drives very cermat. Now, not anymore... A bit driving like my father.
Well, you could ask Adrian how my daddy drives. Like sitting in a roller coaster ni... ^^

Upon driving into Giant to get my bro's spectacles repaired, I said I want KFC for dinner too!!!
We sapu the Cheesy Wedges before we reached home. >.<

Now I'll just wait till my dajie comes back and have dinner together.
Ughhh... I'm starving. Saliva dripping d...


*HUNGRY FACE*

0 comments:

Post a Comment