March 14, 2010

But Somebody Found 2 White Hair of Mine .

What a nice start today... Although everyone woke up late. x.x"
But I'm still the early bird! So... I do do do the housework and all.
Parents were out at Penang!! So fun!!! ^^
Then, my dajie and I were making our own breakfast.
Well I made sausage + cheese bread. My sis fried some eggs. And ketchup together.
What a lovely breakfast. I love it. =)

Skipped lunch. Had brunch and our tea time- fruits and chocolates? Lol..
I've got Toblerone from my practical English teacher, Ms. Aimi. So nice of her.

Having one more family member at home is always the best thing I wanted.

* * * * * * * *

Wonder how's my examination results?
Maths- 95%
Ingelish- 90%
Add Maths- 85%
Chemistly- 83%
BM- 69%
Fizics- C
Sejalah- B
Biology- C
Molal- C
Accountings- I skipped! o.o
Chinese- ?.?

At least I've got A for the subjects I want. >.<"
Don't say a word about those B and C please.....eeeeee~

* * * * * * *

I want a job so eagerly...desperately...~.~
Let's just wait. Arghhhh!!!!

* * * * * * *

Maybe going for seafoods later. Weeeeee~
Just maybe.
Hope I won't itch. o.o


Everything is fine this week. :)
Happy White Valentine's Day dear.

0 comments:

Post a Comment