May 9, 2010

The Sob In Silence

If there is any word to describe my feelings now...

. . .
. . .
. . .


Hmm, actually I did not cry. The sky did.

Myyaaahhhh, I'm feeling down. T.T

I really do not know what happened to you. I'm sorry for blaming you, alright?

I am also mad. What do you expect? =(

When you know I'm in a bad mood, you still can play your game...

IDK what more to say. 3 hours with you replying late. I am sad enough.

I didn't mean to push you...:'(

Maybe I'm unforgivable. But please don't tell me I'm being a fool here?yes you are.

Ahhh pathetic.



Sam, please go to bed. You need some rest.

No.



Can I miss you? Please...

Somehow, I'm still a disturbance for you, right?

I'm sowie then.sorry no cure.

Maybe I should believe no guy anymore.at least dog never lies?




Eeeek? What am I doing in this dream? Wake up!!!
But I still love the necklace you gave me in the dream. Hehe.
Thank you for everything!

P.S. I do not know what's this.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Post a Comment